The American Nephrology Nurses’ Association (ANNA) invites you to join your professional colleagues at ANNA’s 44th National Symposium, the premier nephrology nursing meeting of the year! This comprehensive conference will provide you with opportunities to expand your knowledge base, enhance your clinical skills, and widen your professional network.
Top Reasons to Attend the Symposium
- Earn continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hours and pharmacology credits.
- Learn about the latest trends in nephrology nursing practice.
- Create solutions to improve the lives of individuals affected by kidney disease.
- Discuss current nursing practice issues.
- Network with other health care professionals in the specialty.
- Focus on your professional development.
- Visit with industry representatives in the exhibit hall to learn about the latest products, technology, and services.
- Relax with friends during special events.
- Enjoy Las Vegas!
Join your colleagues for this exciting educational program. Register early as some sessions may have limited enrollment. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
The National Symposium Planning Committee
Need approval or support from your workplace to attend the meeting?
Adapt this letter to demonstrate to your employer the value of your attendance at the symposium: Attendee Justification Letter Template (Word)